• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
dukegnarly
Fresh Boarder

11-20-10 Sickness at MSG

#39350 3 years, 3 months ago
help-slip-shakedown, jack straw to open!!! Best show ever. 20 rows back on the floor of MSG!!!! Definitely NYC special! Great video for you all to see yourselves! John K kills it on Wharf Rat as well.

www.livestream.com/davidaron/video?clipI...;utm_medium=ui-thumb
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

Re: 11-20-10 Sickness at MSG

#39383 3 years, 3 months ago
That was indeed a smoking show!
All You Need
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39510 3 years, 3 months ago
very good show

This show had so much energy from the crowd - how about Terrapin when the whole place screamed "inspiration" and you couldn't even hear Bobby...... or Time the next night sandwhiched between the first WRS and Let It Grow when you couldn't even hear anybody onstage - just the whole crown singing it!

2 great nights, and the first for a very good friend of mine who is in the Air Force and came home to visit right at the right time.....
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#39644 3 years, 3 months ago
I was at this show. Killer from beginning to end. Phil and Bobby were obviously so happy to make it back to MSG (on their own terms, no less). Hoping this sort of thing becomes an NYC holiday tradition.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#39687 3 years, 3 months ago
I was at both nights and the Terrapin was just sick.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#39742 3 years, 3 months ago
great shows at msg to end the tour the first set was a WHOPPPPPPER.....the wharf and terrapin thrown in there were just fantastic, whole show was great though!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#40939 3 years, 3 months ago
that was a hot show...but i was at the redding pa show the week before and that one was just a lil bit hotter....IMO....that was my 1st time in nyc and of course 1st time at msg very good show
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds