• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

7 Walkers SHREDS IT!

#38413 3 years, 3 months ago
at the Marin County Fair. July 2nd was a hot one, but despite 95 degree plus heat under the tent, 7 Walkers rocked the house to the max! Definitely worth checking out, this u-tube clip doesn't do the sound justice, but it's good for seeing the members of the band, who all played incredibly well. This is a top-notch band, and it was real nice to see Billy again. He gave us some sweet love at the end, and it made me glad to remember what a big, beautiful family we all have.

jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

Re: 7 Walkers SHREDS IT!

#39038 3 years, 3 months ago
awesome, can't wait for the shows at the winery in nyc
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#39645 3 years, 3 months ago
Saw them in Philly last December. Great, loooong show. I was very impressed.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#39651 3 years, 3 months ago
7 Walkers are awesome! seen em 4 times and the first time at Las Tortugas they played till the sun came up, right when we thought they were done Papa Mali announced that he just ate some more doses so he hoped everyone was ready to get it started!!!I think everytime I've seen em Papa Mali (Malcom) is always easily found wandering through the crowd, I remember being super faced at the Furthurmore and looking over to see Malcom kickin right next to me, needless to say i packed one up for him and afterwards he hit me up for a few hits off my cig and shared his budwieser with me, totally down to earth, oh and MAtt Hubbard Kicks Ass!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Time to create page: 1.11 seconds