• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

A Love Supreme - Namaste

#5576 3 years, 7 months ago
For the weird and wonderful who made the trip tonight: namaste. My night was a peak psychedelic and spiritual experience with a soundtrack from the Matrix, Avalon, Fillmores East and West, Winterland, Egypt, the moon the universe and into unnamed dimensions. Sound by Owsley- directed by Robert Altman and Fellini. A psychedelic art deco acid test. A night I will never forget and can barely remember... Space and time folded in on themselves and Radio City Music Hall was the event horizon. Furthur ripped through the fabric of the universe tonight and let the infinite love shine through. A Love Supreme.

Namaste
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, the highway terror, ruby_claire, PMoondancer , Capitol L
Rabbit®
Junior Boarder
Merry Crankster® of the DNC

Re: A Love Supreme - Namaste

#5583 3 years, 7 months ago
something must be in the air, because I've been feeling all Coltraney since last night's setlist
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

#5585 3 years, 7 months ago
If you listen to the Dark Star from tonight, you may catch Jeff playing a few bars of A Love Supreme... and just as he did a Steal Your Face dimly appeared in the deep space field above the band. A special, special night for those with the third eye opened, and I think a lot opened up tonight!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rabbit®
Chester
More or less in line

#5587 3 years, 7 months ago
BlueLightRain wrote:
For the weird and wonderful who made the trip tonight: namaste. My night was a peak psychedelic and spiritual experience with a soundtrack from the Matrix, Avalon, Fillmores East and West, Winterland, Egypt, the moon the universe and into unnamed dimensions. Sound by Owsley- directed by Robert Altman and Fellini. A psychedelic art deco acid test. A night I will never forget and can barely remember... Space and time folded in on themselves and Radio City Music Hall was the event horizon. Furthur ripped through the fabric of the universe tonight and let the infinite love shine through. A Love Supreme.

Namaste

One of the coolest reviews I've read in a while. Thanks. (Wish I was there.)
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#5597 3 years, 7 months ago
did anyone catch the lucy in the sky with diamonds tease going into alice d millionaire ? or the wheel and playin' teases coming out of eclipse ?
good stuff tonight
back in the day the boys were capable of pulling moments like those at almost every show
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by the highway terror.
Rabbit®
Junior Boarder

#5602 3 years, 7 months ago
perfect
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

#5670 3 years, 7 months ago
Still glowing from last night. Heavy heavy vibes for the faithful... music played from the higher self. RIP Bear, turn on your Lovelight and leave it on!
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#5715 3 years, 7 months ago
Anyone know where I can listen to it? Sounds seriously amazing!!!

I love the way this band teases and transitions, so reminiscent of the shows where the GD was so "on"!!
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
northernlites
Fresh Boarder

#5718 3 years, 7 months ago
we got the goods
ain't no doubt about that
dear lord that was something
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.” - Tom Robbins
Rabbit®
Junior Boarder

#5723 3 years, 7 months ago
Lucky Lites
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds