• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Ticket release - Port Chester

#251690 1 year, 5 months ago

From, The Capitol Theater FB page;

TICKET RELEASE! Miss out getting tickets to see Furthur? The Capitol Theatre is giving our fans one more chance to see these historic shows featuring the Grateful Dead's Bob Weir + Phil Lesh.

TOMORROW (4/12), a limited number of tickets to ALL NINE NIGHTS will be released at 12:00PM. Good luck!
Buy here: bit.ly/Xutc1R
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, CosmicCookie
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Ticket release - Port Chester

#251923 1 year, 5 months ago
Bump. Less than ten hours.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#251931 1 year, 5 months ago
this will mark at least 4 times that tickets were released for all 9 nights, including the regular on sale

plenty of chances for people to get tickets, and extras have been around on boards to

thanks to Furthur and the Capitol Theater for making these much easier to get tickets then last years Beacon run, where they all sold out in 1 shot in a couple minutes...

they say this is "one last chance" but I'd still look out on show nights, I bet they still release more after this
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#251934 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes that Beacon run was very hard to get any tickets I paid WAYY over face for 4 out of the 8.
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by direwolflove222.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#251937 1 year, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
this will mark at least 4 times that tickets were released for all 9 nights, including the regular on sale

plenty of chances for people to get tickets, and extras have been around on boards to

thanks to Furthur and the Capitol Theater for making these much easier to get tickets then last years Beacon run, where they all sold out in 1 shot in a couple minutes...

they say this is "one last chance" but I'd still look out on show nights, I bet they still release more after this

that's because the Capitol is overselling GA floor seats, I've never heard of any place releasing so many tickets after a "sell-out", this is like the 3rd time at least they have released more tickets.

Be Careful Kiddies
-- smell every flower --
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#251942 1 year, 5 months ago
I was thinking the same thing ^^. We are gunna be packed like sardines in there. They might also be releasing more the fill the void of scalpers who won't sell their tickets, leaving empty spots. I'm sure that place is gunna be packed to the max with no dance room whatsoever. That's why I will make sure I'm there before everyone else so I can get on the rail. Any idea what time the rail rats would line up? Normally it's like 4 or 5 for a 7 o'clock door opener like a Phil and friends in november
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#251972 1 year, 5 months ago
i got lucky for beacon and used 5 diff computers and got 7 nights. capital surprised the crap out of me when i was in CO to see them so only got 2 nights. hoping for a saturday tickett today
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#251973 1 year, 5 months ago
the Cap obviously didn't sell out to capacity when they annouced they were "sold out"
there are firecodes and whatnot
releasing tickets after the "sold out" annoucement is just a solid way to fuck with scalpers and get heads in
we'll be no more packed in than usual
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
kfender
Gold Boarder

#251976 1 year, 5 months ago
As someone pointed out on another board this may very well indeed be the last drop.Letting people know that now will prevent people flooding the venue on show nights looking for tix at the box office.
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#251980 1 year, 5 months ago
looks like they are all gone...again.
Right now, I can't read too well...
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds