• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Anyone Else Doin the Europe 72 Tour?

#251194 1 year, 6 months ago
My Hundred Year Hall CDs are toast unfortunately.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#251225 1 year, 6 months ago
Hundred Year Hall might have my all time favorite Comes A Time.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#252043 1 year, 6 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Hundred Year Hall might have my all time favorite Comes A Time.

Right on, I'm still a few days away from 4/26 I also like the Comes a time from 4/11, well, especially how it comes out of a spacey 20 min Truckin > nearly 30 minute drum heavy Other One ... whew!!! Crazy stuff.

I just finished the 3 day stint in Denmark (Copenhagen>Aarhus>Copenhagen 4/14 - 4/17).

on 4/14 I love the 1st set chinatown>Loser>Bobby Mcgee>Cumberland sequence and the 2nd set is sick - a raunchy Good lovin with a fairly quickie caution sneaked in to start the set off.

4/16 they played in the cafeteria at the university - could you imagine?? Another wild jam filled Truckin goes into the other one with me and my uncle in between late in the 2nd set? Plus I about broke my neck spinning around in the kitchen to the NFA>GDTRFB>NFA ... Yowzers.

4/17 is a doozy. CR&S > Bobby McGee > chinatown > China > Rider > Jack Straw to kick things off? Must have been crazy. Another mindbending 31 min Dark star > sugar mag > 24 min caution to end the night. Cant forget the only JBG!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
perry
Senior Boarder

#252070 1 year, 6 months ago
Did back to back listening last year, definitely was fun, but with something like only 56 songs played it got tedious at points. I've done whole years listening party 67-72 too. Have to dig out the DVDs and get back on that horse and do 73 and 74 and that's where my full years collection ends. Probably keep me busy through the fall.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#252614 1 year, 6 months ago
shoot DM you're really doin highlights for every show here! Thanks for reminding about it hahahaha
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds