• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

Re: My New Dog

#250350 1 year, 3 months ago
Ossumpei: I too hope we can meet up next week. I love dogs!

This was directed at mike/captain tony/carlminestrone " sure do hope you actually make it to a show this year.

I'd love to thank you personally for all the comments."

I think getting dosed and dropped off in Cabrini would make him a little nicer.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250354 1 year, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Looks like a real impact puppy.

Thanks. What's an impact puppy?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#250366 1 year, 3 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
BTW I like the same Roscoe. Like the sheriff of Hazard County.
I'm a little surprised you didn't name him Captain Tony.

Or Carlminestrone?

LOL
-- smell every flower --
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250369 1 year, 3 months ago
kevin wrote:
jaredlang wrote:
BTW I like the same Roscoe. Like the sheriff of Hazard County.
I'm a little surprised you didn't name him Captain Tony.

Or Carlminestrone?

LOL

Or buttercup or any of that idiots other screen names.
Chester
More or less in line

#250378 1 year, 3 months ago
Roscoe is a beautiful dog.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
countingstars
Junior Boarder

#250424 1 year, 3 months ago
best of luck and love with your new dog - they are absolutely the best creatures!! looks like the german - not american- version.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250427 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks Chester.

That's right, he's a German. There's so many types of Shepherd, and a lot of people don't realize it. That's why I was so happy to find this one and why it took so long. There's so many dogs online that people claim are pure blood that are actually cross breeds. Not that there's anything wrong with the dogs, but they look different and have different temperaments etc. This type are known to have good dispositions, intelligent, protective, and aren't the type to wander to far away from their pack, or humans as it may be. My last one was a German, and the only type of dog I wanted now was another one.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250540 1 year, 3 months ago
So I was thinking...

We all know these dogs have a good sense of smell. They smell anything, like bomb materials or drugs, or strawberry gum, tobacco, basically anything and everything. The ones you see on tv and all are trained to react when they smell certain smells. Some sit, like bomb dogs, they don't want them to move around and potentially set off the bomb, so they sit right down. Some bark, like drug dogs, they scratch at the area where the smell is to alert the handler...etc.

So I was thinking of training this dog to act all nice and lovey dovey when he smells the herb. Rub on people, lick their face, get them to pet him and be all nice and all that. Then when they're all friendly and everything he starts this "Timmy is stuck in the well" thing where they bark and start running off in a certain direction, but return and get the person with the weed to follow him. You know what I mean. And then the dog would kind of like lead them to me and I'd be all like "Oh there he is" and we could make friends and get high.

So, what do you guys think? Good idea or what.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#250546 1 year, 3 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
So I was thinking...

We all know these dogs have a good sense of smell. They smell anything, like bomb materials or drugs, or strawberry gum, tobacco, basically anything and everything. The ones you see on tv and all are trained to react when they smell certain smells. Some sit, like bomb dogs, they don't want them to move around and potentially set off the bomb, so they sit right down. Some bark, like drug dogs, they scratch at the area where the smell is to alert the handler...etc.

So I was thinking of training this dog to act all nice and lovey dovey when he smells the herb. Rub on people, lick their face, get them to pet him and be all nice and all that. Then when they're all friendly and everything he starts this "Timmy is stuck in the well" thing where they bark and start running off in a certain direction, but return and get the person with the weed to follow him. You know what I mean. And then the dog would kind of like lead them to me and I'd be all like "Oh there he is" and we could make friends and get high.

So, what do you guys think? Good idea or what.

I think youre on to something. Take it one step furthur. Train Roscoe to find hot chicks with herb.
When I was in my early 20's I used to love to take my friend's dog for a walk in the park. He was a small toy poodle and the girls really went crazy for him. Too bad they did not get so crazy for me. I miss that dog.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#250548 1 year, 3 months ago
carlminestrone wrote:
I got a new dog too! I like to put my peanut butter all over my ball sac and let my dog lick away. I return the favor. I assume you do too Ossumpeii. I'm talking about dogs not other men.

In most states I imagine that's illegal. In the few it's not that would make you legally married. I'm guessing you live in the latter.
Time to create page: 3.55 seconds