• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: FURTHUR FORUM MARCH MADNESS 2013!!!

#249206 1 year, 6 months ago
WOW!!!! WHAT A COMEBACK BY MICHIGAN!!!!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#249523 1 year, 6 months ago
MICHIGAN IS GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!

See you there, kfender and any other Syracuse fans!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#249544 1 year, 6 months ago
We have our Final Four: Michigan, Syracuse, Wichita State and Louisville. I bet no one predicted that line up! Looks like some great games in store for next weekend.

As for the pool, Yooper Dave is currently in first, but has OSU picked to take it all, so may fall quickly. Those lurking behind who have Louisville picked to go all the way are looking pretty smart right now: jsb1, jdm2112 and avettsister. Good luck to everyone in the pool and to the fans of the Final 4 teams!
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avettsister
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#250578 1 year, 6 months ago
Excuse me, but I just have to get this off my chest:

MICHIGAN IS IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#250906 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, Witchita State and Syracuse both put up valiant fights, but it's all coming down to one last game: the finals on Monday with Louisville against MICHIGAN!!!!!!!! Oh, you'd better believe I'm more than a little excited about this!!!!!

As for the pool, it's a tight race between Yooper Dave and jsb1. If Michigan wins, Dave takes the cap; if Louisville pulls it off, the championship and cap go to jsb1. Good luck to you both guys, though clearly I'm biased on this one.

Bring it on!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#251090 1 year, 6 months ago
OK, I know no one else cares, but I'm bouncing around today, just trying to hang in there until game time tonight!!

I can't believe Michigan is in the FINALS!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#251098 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha! thats awesome Sue. I can't imagine the anxiety of waiting till tonight. Im backing Michigan all the way!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
perry
Senior Boarder

#251138 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Well, Witchita State and Syracuse both put up valiant fights, but it's all coming down to one last game: the finals on Monday with Louisville against MICHIGAN!!!!!!!! Oh, you'd better believe I'm more than a little excited about this!!!!!

As for the pool, it's a tight race between Yooper Dave and jsb1. If Michigan wins, Dave takes the cap; if Louisville pulls it off, the championship and cap go to jsb1. Good luck to you both guys, though clearly I'm biased on this one.

Bring it on!!!!

Blew my bracket in round 1 Hey, whoever wins tonight, pm me your addy for your prize: GD DVD
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#251203 1 year, 6 months ago
Congratulations to National Champion (*sob*) Louisville, and more importantly, a big congratulations to

Furthur Forum March Madness Champion jsb1!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this year's pool. Honorable mention goes to runners up avettsister and jdm2112. See you all next year!

jsb1, if you'd please PM me and Perry your address, we'll get your cap and DVD sent out to you. Congratulations on your win!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: avettsister
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#251727 1 year, 6 months ago
Bump for jsb1, our winner. jsb1, I'd like to get your prizes to you, but I can't find you listed here or at .org, and your email is blocked for both personal and group emails at Yahoo. Hopefully, you'll see this and respond at any one of those places, if you'd like the cap and DVD you've won. If you only want the glory, that's fine, too, though. Congratulations again on some fine picking!
Time to create page: 1.67 seconds