I've set up a free, private Forum pool at Yahoo again this year. You will need to create a Yahoo account if you don't have one, but you do NOT need to set up a Yahoo email (there were questions about that last year). If you were in last year, you'll get an invitation emailed to you. If you'd like to join, and I hope you do, please follow the simple instructions below:
1) Go to Yahoo Tournament Pick'em home page: tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1
2) Select "Join Group". The Group ID number is 39047, the password is furthur
3) Fill in the information to set up your team
4) After the teams are selected this coming Sunday, 3/17, you will be able to complete your bracket
5) Brackets are due THURSDAY, MARCH 21ST, prior to the first tip-off, about noon ET.
Remember, anything can happen in the Tournament, so you don't need to know the teams to fill out a bracket. Just click and pick for the fun of it, and maybe win a valuable prize and better yet, bragging rights! Sorry teafortexas, the 2012 champ, your year of glory is coming to an end. This year's prize is a high quality lightning bolt baseball cap, fresh from the lot at Broomfield:
So come along and join the party today!!!