• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Re: BROKEN ARROW!!!

#220198 1 year, 9 months ago
they busted out Blues For Allah too. That would be nice to catch at some Furthur shows.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#220203 1 year, 9 months ago
it was instrumental only patch, no ending refrain either.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#220204 1 year, 9 months ago
Sweet Jane went and had a sex change....
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#220207 1 year, 9 months ago
ooohhhh I didn't catch that info. lol
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#220210 1 year, 9 months ago
yeah i mean don't get me wrong it was cool. i thought i heard it somehwere in the jam preceding and leaned over to tim and said "it sounds like blues for allah!" and sure enough they wound down for a nice little instrumental segment. i would love to see furthur breakout a full on version for NYE or broomfield runs
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#220211 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys! whats the opener for NYE? My vote Big River:)
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#220220 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
god bless the child with his own stash
a 9-5 and a place to crash

There is some truth to that.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#220240 1 year, 9 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
they busted out Blues For Allah too. That would be nice to catch at some Furthur shows.

BFA always seemed like a poor mans Dark Star to me. I think the reason some people do not like DJ is because of the message. Imagine all those people hearing the band they idolize telling them to get a job. ie; this life you are leading may not be the potential you should live up to. Personaly, I just saw it way tooooooo many times. And it appeared they would just phone it in. If it was only because the song sucks, well the throngs would have to include a bunch of others. Picasso moon, Easy Answers, Corrina, Victim, just to name a few. If DJ was dropped because the fans demanded it to be dropped, then why are these still played?
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#220242 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
ill be having the last laugh during the encore on NYE

edit: i bet i could schmooze jill a little bit and convince her. boy she is a fox and a wonderful hostess phil you're a lucky man!

Lewie: I do not think the reaction would be that harsh. You did not see it 50 times. Now I will admit there must be some who hate it just because they hear so many other heads hate it. Band wagon mentality flurishes amongst heads.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#220243 1 year, 9 months ago
newyawker wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:

BFA always seemed like a poor mans Dark Star to me. I think the reason some people do not like DJ is because of the message. Imagine all those people hearing the band they idolize telling them to get a job. ie; this life you are leading may not be the potential you should live up to. Personaly, I just saw it way tooooooo many times. And it appeared they would just phone it in. If it was only because the song sucks, well the throngs would have to include a bunch of others. Picasso moon, Easy Answers, Corrina, Victim, just to name a few. If DJ was dropped because the fans demanded it to be dropped, then why are these still played?

I have to disagree about Picasso Maybe Victim too. I'm sucker for that album
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds